SJP #001 Welcome to the Simply Joyful Podcast with Kristi Clover!Jan 30, 2017
Simply Joyful Podcast — Welcome to the Simply Joyful Podcast with Kristi Clover!
The purpose of the Simply Joyful Podcast is to encourage and inspire you to find simple ways to bring more joy into your day. Whether you are looking for a little encouragement in your faith, family, home, homeschooling (if you do) — or just in life — then this is the podcast for you! Let's get real and talk about the challenges that we face as women in our day-to-day lives. My guests and I will discuss practical tips and “hacks” about how to find harmony in relationships, order in your home, and how to add a little good ol' fun to your week. My prayer is that this podcast will bless you and add a smile to your face (even if it causes a few new wrinkles) — and to hopefully help you “Live Simply” and “Be Joyful.”
This podcast has been a long time in the making. I've spent so much time researching and praying about this podcast. The last couple of months I've been busy recording interviews with some extraordinary guests — yes, in my closet. I'm a closet podcaster. As silly as it sounds though, the sound quality is great in there. Plus, I can lock the door of my bedroom so I don't have little visitors pop in while I'm recording.
Get ready to be encouraged!
Highlights from This Show:
- My God story about how Steve and I couldn't see eye-to-eye about having more kids. I wrote a post all about it HERE.
- Our family's favorite comedian: Tim Hawkins (this is Wade's favorite DVD of his comedy acts).
- Speaking: I love to speak. You can see the topics I speak on HERE.
- The first workshop I did for our church was on organization for moms. I wrote a series on it! The introduction to the series can be found HERE. (It's called the “M.O.M. = Master Organizers of Mayhem”)
- My crazy trip to Spain was definitely not a typical DITL for me. I share about that story HERE.
- The death of my father-in-law was very hard on our family and definitely tested the source of our joy. I talk about how we learned to find balance through this time HERE. I share a few extra details about what we had going on this past summer in this post.
- “The Joy of the Lord is My Strength” by Rend Collective has been such an encouragement to me and I feel so honored that I was given permission to use this song in my podcast.
- Every podcast episode will have all the highlights and links from each episode (just like this) on my website. So, come on over to the blog to find the show notes.
- Be sure to grab your FREE copy of my book, Sanity Savers for Moms, by joining our Simply Joyful community. It's a great way to keep in touch…and get subscriber only freebies like my book. Click HERE to get the book and join!
- My first 3 episodes of the podcast are available NOW!!! Make sure you head over to listen to my interview with Tricia Goyer (HERE) & Chrystal Hurst (HERE)!! I know you will love these episodes!
A Special Thanks:
Rend Collective for allowing me to use their incredible song “The Joy of the Lord is My Strength.” This song has so much special meaning to me and it highlights the theme verse for my podcast — Nehemiah 8:10. Be sure to check out their music! They are such a fun band to listen to…and to see live.
Connect with Me:
Are you new to the Simply Joyful Podcast?
- Join our Simply Joyful Community!: Get encouraging newsletters and a FREE digital copy of my Sanity Savers for Moms book!
- Support the Simply Joyful Podcast: Keep the podcast alive with a small monthly donation. (Thanks so much!)
- Join our Facebook Community, too!: Lots of great conversations and encouragement happening there!
- Check out “My Favorite Things” on Amazon!: See my top recommendations for home organization products, great books, gift ideas, holiday decor, and more!
- Listen to the podcast on your favorite podcast app! Be sure to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast, too, to help others find the Simply Joyful Podcast!!
- Get behind-the-scenes details: I do special videos and live videos on YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook!
- Wanna get healthy with me?: Yep, I'm a health and weight loss coach. I didn’t mention that I have a weight loss program that I love called Optavia! If you are interested in learning more about that and my special coaching program, just head HERE for more info.
LOOKING FOR HELP WITH HOMESCHOOLING?
You may not have seen that I have a brand new How to Homeschool webinar that is now available for instant access. This webinar is ALL of my best homeschooling tips gathered from the six years of speaking at homeschool conventions all wrapped up into one webinar. This is a crazy-amazing resource for you or anyone you know who may be considering homeschooling for the first time ever. With all the new homeschool families this year, I wanted to make sure they had all the best resources possible. The webinar goes over how to get started, how to homeschool simply (even without curriculum), how to balance homeschooling with working at home and just life, how to save money, how to homeschool your school-aged kids with littles in the house…and so much more!
Plus no matter where you are at with your homeschool or “schooling at home” journey, my Ultimate Homeschool Organization course is updated and on sale NOW!
Head over to KristiClover.com/homeschoolwebinar to learn about the webinar or HomeschoolOrganization.com to check out my incredible course. I’ve helped over 1000 families learn how to thrive in their homeschooling and I’d love to help you too.
GET A FREE DIGITAL COPY OF MY SANITY SAVERS FOR MOMS BOOK!
Join our community of moms looking for encouragement to find simple solutions to bring more joy into their #momlife.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.