SJP #73: Kate Battistelli: Trusting God to Equip You for All He's Called You to Do!Jun 28, 2019
Simply Joyful Podcast — Kate Battistelli: Trusting God to Equip You for All He's Called You to Do!
Some of you might be wondering why today's guest sounds so familiar. Kate Battistelli is the mom of Christian recording artist Francesca Battistelli. Kate is a phenomenal singer — before starting a family, Kate had her own singing career. Most recently she has released a book called The God Dare. If you are looking for a book to encourage you in your faith this is the book for you.
I know that you're going to love this episode with Kate! Get ready to be encouraged!
In this episode of the Simply Joyful Podcast we discuss:
- What is the "God Dare" and how the book came about.
- Kate's background as a vocalist
- Laying down dreams
- Distinguishing between a dream and a God dare
- Opening up about something Kate had been keeping a secret, but ended up with her own God dare and putting this story in her book
- Kate's struggle with infertility and failed adoptions
- What to do when you feel God is saying "yes", but "wait".
Resources, books, and links mentioned in this episode:
- The God Dare
- M.O.M.: Master Organizer of Mayhem
- Growing Great Kids
- Podcast episode with Tricia Goyer
- The Breakup Song
Be Sure to Connect with Kate Online:
Connect with Me, too!
Are you new to the Simply Joyful Podcast?
- Join our Simply Joyful Community!: Get encouraging newsletters and a FREE digital copy of my Sanity Savers for Moms book!
- Support the Simply Joyful Podcast: Keep the podcast alive with a small monthly donation. (Thanks so much!)
- Join our Facebook Community, too!: Lots of great conversations and encouragement happening there!
- Check out “My Favorite Things” on Amazon!: See my top recommendations for home organization products, great books, gift ideas, holiday decor, and more!
- Listen to the podcast on your favorite podcast app! Be sure to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast, too, to help others find the Simply Joyful Podcast!!
- Get behind-the-scenes details: I do special videos and live videos on YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook!
- Wanna get healthy with me?: Yep, I'm a health and weight loss coach. I didn’t mention that I have a weight loss program that I love called Optavia! If you are interested in learning more about that and my special coaching program, just head HERE for more info.
LOOKING FOR HELP WITH HOMESCHOOLING?
You may not have seen that I have a brand new How to Homeschool webinar that is now available for instant access. This webinar is ALL of my best homeschooling tips gathered from the six years of speaking at homeschool conventions all wrapped up into one webinar. This is a crazy-amazing resource for you or anyone you know who may be considering homeschooling for the first time ever. With all the new homeschool families this year, I wanted to make sure they had all the best resources possible. The webinar goes over how to get started, how to homeschool simply (even without curriculum), how to balance homeschooling with working at home and just life, how to save money, how to homeschool your school-aged kids with littles in the house…and so much more!
Plus no matter where you are at with your homeschool or “schooling at home” journey, my Ultimate Homeschool Organization course is updated and on sale NOW!
Head over to KristiClover.com/homeschoolwebinar to learn about the webinar or HomeschoolOrganization.com to check out my incredible course. I’ve helped over 1000 families learn how to thrive in their homeschooling and I’d love to help you too.
GET A FREE DIGITAL COPY OF MY SANITY SAVERS FOR MOMS BOOK!
Join our community of moms looking for encouragement to find simple solutions to bring more joy into their #momlife.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.