SJP #74: JJ Heller: Music for the Whole FamilyJul 05, 2019
Simply Joyful Podcast — JJ Heller: Music for the Whole Family
Today on the Simply Joyful Podcast we welcome back one of my favorites, JJ Heller! Today we're going to chat about JJ's newest album, I Dream of You: Volume II. It's a twelve track compilation of her favorite cover songs from the 1950s through today. It is such an amazing album. In fact, since recording this episode, my girls have fallen in love with this album. They listen to it over and over. They dance to it, sing to it. They just love it. There is just something so unique about JJ's voice — and yes, I did talk her into singing on this episode! You are in for a treat.
I know that you're going to love this episode with JJ! Get ready to be encouraged!
In this episode of the Simply Joyful Podcast we discuss:
- JJ has been making music with her husband for the past 15 years, and just recently she's fallen in love with writing lullabies.
- The story behind JJ's I Dream of You lullaby projects.
- How JJ chose the songs for Volume Two.
- Why children's music needs to not be an afterthought.
- JJ's writing, producing, and release a song a month.
- What made JJ decide to start releasing her music via streaming instead of the traditional CD.
- Reader questions and comments
- JJ sings Your Hands
- JJ talks about her Mother's Day song release
Resources, books, and links mentioned in this episode:
Be Sure to Connect with JJ Online:
Connect with Me, too!
Are you new to the Simply Joyful Podcast?
- Join our Simply Joyful Community!: Get encouraging newsletters and a FREE digital copy of my Sanity Savers for Moms book!
- Support the Simply Joyful Podcast: Keep the podcast alive with a small monthly donation. (Thanks so much!)
- Join our Facebook Community, too!: Lots of great conversations and encouragement happening there!
- Check out “My Favorite Things” on Amazon!: See my top recommendations for home organization products, great books, gift ideas, holiday decor, and more!
- Listen to the podcast on your favorite podcast app! Be sure to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast, too, to help others find the Simply Joyful Podcast!!
- Get behind-the-scenes details: I do special videos and live videos on YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook!
- Wanna get healthy with me?: Yep, I'm a health and weight loss coach. I didn’t mention that I have a weight loss program that I love called Optavia! If you are interested in learning more about that and my special coaching program, just head HERE for more info.
LOOKING FOR HELP WITH HOMESCHOOLING?
You may not have seen that I have a brand new How to Homeschool webinar that is now available for instant access. This webinar is ALL of my best homeschooling tips gathered from the six years of speaking at homeschool conventions all wrapped up into one webinar. This is a crazy-amazing resource for you or anyone you know who may be considering homeschooling for the first time ever. With all the new homeschool families this year, I wanted to make sure they had all the best resources possible. The webinar goes over how to get started, how to homeschool simply (even without curriculum), how to balance homeschooling with working at home and just life, how to save money, how to homeschool your school-aged kids with littles in the house…and so much more!
Plus no matter where you are at with your homeschool or “schooling at home” journey, my Ultimate Homeschool Organization course is updated and on sale NOW!
Head over to KristiClover.com/homeschoolwebinar to learn about the webinar or HomeschoolOrganization.com to check out my incredible course. I’ve helped over 1000 families learn how to thrive in their homeschooling and I’d love to help you too.
GET A FREE DIGITAL COPY OF MY SANITY SAVERS FOR MOMS BOOK!
Join our community of moms looking for encouragement to find simple solutions to bring more joy into their #momlife.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.