SJP #75: Jessica Smartt: Becoming a Memory Making MomJul 12, 2019
Simply Joyful Podcast — Jessica Smartt: Becoming a Memory Making Mom
We have lots of fun on today's episode with Jessica Smartt. We're talking about her newest book Memory Making Mom. Jessica is a former teacher, current homeschool mom, and a passion Christ-follower. As you will hear in today's episode, she is so passionate about helping moms detach from the ever-present lure of technology (which, let's face it, can feel way more fun than parenting!) She also helps women recover from worry (been there, done that!) and about how to be a confident and purposeful mom.
I know that you're going to love this episode with Jessica! Get ready to be encouraged!
In this episode of the Simply Joyful Podcast we discuss:
- The inspiration behind Memory Making Mom
- Food surrounding memories and traditions
- Bringing beauty into making traditions and memories
- Memory making through the seasons
- Jessica's favorite element of Memory Making Mom
- Having no regrets being with our people
Resources, books, and links mentioned in this episode:
Be Sure to Connect with Jessica Online:
Connect with Me, too!
Are you new to the Simply Joyful Podcast?
- Join our Simply Joyful Community!: Get encouraging newsletters and a FREE digital copy of my Sanity Savers for Moms book!
- Support the Simply Joyful Podcast: Keep the podcast alive with a small monthly donation. (Thanks so much!)
- Join our Facebook Community, too!: Lots of great conversations and encouragement happening there!
- Check out “My Favorite Things” on Amazon!: See my top recommendations for home organization products, great books, gift ideas, holiday decor, and more!
- Listen to the podcast on your favorite podcast app! Be sure to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast, too, to help others find the Simply Joyful Podcast!!
- Get behind-the-scenes details: I do special videos and live videos on YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook!
- Wanna get healthy with me?: Yep, I'm a health and weight loss coach. I didn’t mention that I have a weight loss program that I love called Optavia! If you are interested in learning more about that and my special coaching program, just head HERE for more info.
LOOKING FOR HELP WITH HOMESCHOOLING?
You may not have seen that I have a brand new How to Homeschool webinar that is now available for instant access. This webinar is ALL of my best homeschooling tips gathered from the six years of speaking at homeschool conventions all wrapped up into one webinar. This is a crazy-amazing resource for you or anyone you know who may be considering homeschooling for the first time ever. With all the new homeschool families this year, I wanted to make sure they had all the best resources possible. The webinar goes over how to get started, how to homeschool simply (even without curriculum), how to balance homeschooling with working at home and just life, how to save money, how to homeschool your school-aged kids with littles in the house…and so much more!
Plus no matter where you are at with your homeschool or “schooling at home” journey, my Ultimate Homeschool Organization course is updated and on sale NOW!
Head over to KristiClover.com/homeschoolwebinar to learn about the webinar or HomeschoolOrganization.com to check out my incredible course. I’ve helped over 1000 families learn how to thrive in their homeschooling and I’d love to help you too.
GET A FREE DIGITAL COPY OF MY SANITY SAVERS FOR MOMS BOOK!
Join our community of moms looking for encouragement to find simple solutions to bring more joy into their #momlife.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.