SJP #78: I'm Back! Priorities When Mayhem HitsJan 03, 2020
The Simply Joyful Podcast — I'm Back! Priorities When Mayhem Hits
Welcome to the relaunch of The Simply Joyful Podcast! I know it has been a long time, and I apologize for that, but you know what? Life. I am following my own advice — and that is when push comes to shove, you’ve got to know your priorities! And it has been a wild ride here in the Clover household. I had to put some things on hold in order to focus on my priorities. As much as I love encouraging everyone through the podcast, I really had to make sure I was encouraging those in my household first. I am thrilled that the podcast is back and am excited to share some news about the show as we move forward with weekly content again!
I know that you're going to love this episode! Get ready to be encouraged!
In this episode of the Simply Joyful Podcast we discuss:
- A life update: from home renovation, book launch, and preparing for her first child to graduate in 2020
- #AllThingsBookLaunch: MomCon, TV interviews, podcast interviews, and the hardest part of it all
- Discovering the Enneagram (she just learned that she is a 7!)
- Building Team Clover, a new website, rebranding, and getting Team Clover organized
- Knowing your priorities: it is KEY to getting organized!
- Her renovation series on YouTube launching on Simply Joyful at Home.
- Making time for your spouse when life gets busy
- Confession: not being the perfect organized homeschool mom
- Her problem area and how a tip from Emily Ley helped her to get over it.
- Changes YOU can expect on SJP in 2020
Resources, books, and links mentioned in this episode:
- My new book—M.O.M.
- Find out how you can get the Free Decluttering Cards!
- I recently took the Enneagram Test.
- Listen to my previous episode with Emily Ley (Episode #051) before she returns later this month. You can also grab a copy of her book — Emily Ley | Less is More
- Morgan will be here next week! Grab her book here — Morgan Tyree | Take Back Your Time
- Watch my interviews on Today in Nashville and Talk of the Town
- Get ready! Simply Joyful at Home is coming to YouTube!
- I love seeing my book in the wild! Be sure to use the hashtag — #MasterOrganizerofMayhem
- Have your very own Mom’s Night In!
Connect with Me!
My Website | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Pinterest | Twitter
Are you new to the Simply Joyful Podcast?
- Join our Simply Joyful Community!: Get encouraging newsletters and a FREE digital copy of my Sanity Savers for Moms book!
- Support the Simply Joyful Podcast: Keep the podcast alive with a small monthly donation. (Thanks so much!)
- Join our Facebook Community, too!: Lots of great conversations and encouragement happening there!
- Check out “My Favorite Things” on Amazon!: See my top recommendations for home organization products, great books, gift ideas, holiday decor, and more!
- Listen to the podcast on your favorite podcast app! Be sure to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast, too, to help others find the Simply Joyful Podcast!!
- Get behind-the-scenes details: I do special videos and live videos on YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook!
- Wanna get healthy with me?: Yep, I'm a health and weight loss coach. I didn’t mention that I have a weight loss program that I love called Optavia! If you are interested in learning more about that and my special coaching program, just head HERE for more info.
LOOKING FOR HELP WITH HOMESCHOOLING?
You may not have seen that I have a brand new How to Homeschool webinar that is now available for instant access. This webinar is ALL of my best homeschooling tips gathered from the six years of speaking at homeschool conventions all wrapped up into one webinar. This is a crazy-amazing resource for you or anyone you know who may be considering homeschooling for the first time ever. With all the new homeschool families this year, I wanted to make sure they had all the best resources possible. The webinar goes over how to get started, how to homeschool simply (even without curriculum), how to balance homeschooling with working at home and just life, how to save money, how to homeschool your school-aged kids with littles in the house…and so much more!
Plus no matter where you are at with your homeschool or “schooling at home” journey, my Ultimate Homeschool Organization course is updated and on sale NOW!
Head over to KristiClover.com/homeschoolwebinar to learn about the webinar or HomeschoolOrganization.com to check out my incredible course. I’ve helped over 1000 families learn how to thrive in their homeschooling and I’d love to help you too.
GET A FREE DIGITAL COPY OF MY SANITY SAVERS FOR MOMS BOOK!
Join our community of moms looking for encouragement to find simple solutions to bring more joy into their #momlife.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.