SJP #67 Trudy Cathy White: Finding the Strength to Climb the Mountains in Our LivesApr 19, 2019
Simply Joyful Podcast — Trudy Cathy White: Finding the Strength to Climb the Mountains of Our Lives
In today’s episode, we have none other than Trudy Cathy White to encourage us! I love having mentor moms on the show. Moms who have “been there and done that.”
Trudy is actually the only daughter of Chick-fil-A founder S. Truett Cathy and his wife Jeannette. Trudy’s life has been marked by mountains, both literally and figuratively. In her new book, Climb Every Mountain, Trudy encourages readers to have great faith no matter the situation they face.
Trudy has had a variety of roles within Chick-fil-A throughout the years. Just wait until you hear the funny story she shares about meeting her husband while she was a restaurant operator. She and her husband John have served as missionaries in Brazil and later co-founded LifeShape and Impact 360 Institute. She’s going to share so much about Impact 360, and I can’t wait for you to hear!
I wasn’t sure what to expect when I first received Trudy’s book, but oh my goodness was I blown away! It is a book that is filled with awesome godly wisdom. This is definitely a book to add to your wish list! Get ready to be encouraged!
- Impact 360 Institute I loved hearing the heart behind Impact 360 Institute!
- Grab your copy of Climb Every Mountain!
- Tim Hawkins Chick-Fil-A Song Get ready to laugh — Tim Hawkins is hilarious!
- Sound of Music: I was singing this song the whole time.
- Verses mentioned: Jeremiah 17, Romans 5:3-5
- M.O.M. Master Organizer of Mayhem
Be Sure to Connect with Trudy Online:
Connect with Me, too!
A Special Thanks to…
Rend Collective for allowing me to use their incredible song “The Joy of the Lord is My Strength.” This song has so much special meaning to me and it highlights the theme verse for my podcast.
Are you new to the Simply Joyful Podcast?
- Join our Simply Joyful Community!: Get encouraging newsletters and a FREE digital copy of my Sanity Savers for Moms book!
- Support the Simply Joyful Podcast: Keep the podcast alive with a small monthly donation. (Thanks so much!)
- Join our Facebook Community, too!: Lots of great conversations and encouragement happening there!
- Check out “My Favorite Things” on Amazon!: See my top recommendations for home organization products, great books, gift ideas, holiday decor, and more!
- Listen to the podcast on your favorite podcast app! Be sure to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast, too, to help others find the Simply Joyful Podcast!!
- Get behind-the-scenes details: I do special videos and live videos on YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook!
- Wanna get healthy with me?: Yep, I'm a health and weight loss coach. I didn’t mention that I have a weight loss program that I love called Optavia! If you are interested in learning more about that and my special coaching program, just head HERE for more info.
LOOKING FOR HELP WITH HOMESCHOOLING?
You may not have seen that I have a brand new How to Homeschool webinar that is now available for instant access. This webinar is ALL of my best homeschooling tips gathered from the six years of speaking at homeschool conventions all wrapped up into one webinar. This is a crazy-amazing resource for you or anyone you know who may be considering homeschooling for the first time ever. With all the new homeschool families this year, I wanted to make sure they had all the best resources possible. The webinar goes over how to get started, how to homeschool simply (even without curriculum), how to balance homeschooling with working at home and just life, how to save money, how to homeschool your school-aged kids with littles in the house…and so much more!
Plus no matter where you are at with your homeschool or “schooling at home” journey, my Ultimate Homeschool Organization course is updated and on sale NOW!
Head over to KristiClover.com/homeschoolwebinar to learn about the webinar or HomeschoolOrganization.com to check out my incredible course. I’ve helped over 1000 families learn how to thrive in their homeschooling and I’d love to help you too.
GET A FREE DIGITAL COPY OF MY SANITY SAVERS FOR MOMS BOOK!
Join our community of moms looking for encouragement to find simple solutions to bring more joy into their #momlife.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.