SJP #94: Clutter-Free Home with Kathi LippApr 22, 2020
Simply Joyful Podcast — Clutter-Free Home with Kathi Lipp
Today I'm extra excited to have my friend Kathi Lipp on the show. Oh my goodness I have so enjoyed getting to know Kathi — not only are we in the same niche, but I feel like we have the same love language. We both know what it feels like to live in clutter and to dig ourselves out of clutter. I love talking to Kathi, and love that we both come at clutter differently. Kathi has a brand new book out called The Clutter-Free Home. We chat all about her book and her Facebook group The Clutter-Free Academy (a FREE group ... you should join!) I love how she shares about the Bible perspective of clutter, and what the Word has to say about that. You are going to be so blessed by this episode.
I know that you're going to love this episode with Kathi! Get ready to be encouraged!
In this episode of the Simply Joyful Podcast we discuss:
- Kathi has written over twenty books! Even though her kids are grown, she still knows what it's like to live with legos underfoot.
- I had the opportunity to meet Kathi Lipp in Orlando while we were at MomCon. While there, I was able to sit through one of her sessions and of course took so many notes. One story she told was the outcome of what I'm constantly telling my kids. I asked Kathi to share the story and unpack it a bit more.
- "Clutter is not a surprise to Jesus in the year 2020." Kathi speaks truth.
- Kathi shares about going from living with a hoarder to a person who says "let's do this" when it's time to move at a moment's notice.
- Kathi has a call to action for all listeners. "Find what brings you joy."
- Kathi shares tips for getting your house clutter-free without losing your mind.
- The Clutter-Free Home isn't actually the first book Kathi has written on organization! She talks a little more about the other books she has written.
- We joke about why Kathi needs to be called "Mama Kathi"
- I ask Kathi to share what the first area in your home that you need to start de-cluttering if you're just starting out.
Resources, books, and links mentioned in this episode:
- Even though this episode is about Kathi's book The Clutter-Free Home, I highly recommend Kathi's brand new book, Ready for Anything. In fact, if you'd like to watch a fun interview I had with Kathi last month, it's up on KristiClover.TV!
- If you enjoyed Kathi and my conversations, don't miss my episode on her podcast!
- Not only does Kathi have the books, Facebook group, and is a master organizer, she and her husband also host writing retreats in The Red House!
- Kathi shared a book she is currently reading — Prairie Fires ... about the life of Laura Ingalls Wilder. It sounds fascinating!
Connect with Kathi Online!
Connect with Me Online!
Are you new to the Simply Joyful Podcast?
- Join our Simply Joyful Community!: Get encouraging newsletters and a FREE digital copy of my Sanity Savers for Moms book!
- Support the Simply Joyful Podcast: Keep the podcast alive with a small monthly donation. (Thanks so much!)
- Join our Facebook Community, too!: Lots of great conversations and encouragement happening there!
- Check out “My Favorite Things” on Amazon!: See my top recommendations for home organization products, great books, gift ideas, holiday decor, and more!
- Listen to the podcast on your favorite podcast app! Be sure to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast, too, to help others find the Simply Joyful Podcast!!
- Get behind-the-scenes details: I do special videos and live videos on YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook!
- Wanna get healthy with me?: Yep, I'm a health and weight loss coach. I didn’t mention that I have a weight loss program that I love called Optavia! If you are interested in learning more about that and my special coaching program, just head HERE for more info.
LOOKING FOR HELP WITH HOMESCHOOLING?
You may not have seen that I have a brand new How to Homeschool webinar that is now available for instant access. This webinar is ALL of my best homeschooling tips gathered from the six years of speaking at homeschool conventions all wrapped up into one webinar. This is a crazy-amazing resource for you or anyone you know who may be considering homeschooling for the first time ever. With all the new homeschool families this year, I wanted to make sure they had all the best resources possible. The webinar goes over how to get started, how to homeschool simply (even without curriculum), how to balance homeschooling with working at home and just life, how to save money, how to homeschool your school-aged kids with littles in the house…and so much more!
Plus no matter where you are at with your homeschool or “schooling at home” journey, my Ultimate Homeschool Organization course is updated and on sale NOW!
Head over to KristiClover.com/homeschoolwebinar to learn about the webinar or HomeschoolOrganization.com to check out my incredible course. I’ve helped over 1000 families learn how to thrive in their homeschooling and I’d love to help you too.
GET A FREE DIGITAL COPY OF MY SANITY SAVERS FOR MOMS BOOK!
Join our community of moms looking for encouragement to find simple solutions to bring more joy into their #momlife.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.